The Mystique of Flexique: Endless Possibilities
Flexique is a revolutionary new cake decorating compound.
The sky’s the limit on the things you can do with it.
Meet the Flexique Family
- Make flexible, durable decorations
[ What can you make with Flexique? ]
- Mix with other materials to increase working time and create lasting pliability. Works well with isomalt, chocolate, and gum paste.
- Protect edible images.
- Use as a food-safe barrier when attaching
non-edible decorations to cakes.
Flexique Instant Lace
- Make quick & easy edible lace,
or hearty fabric from textured sheets.
- Plus, use with transfer sheets or stencils.
[ Read more about Flexique Instant Lace + ]
- Bond pieces of cured Flexique products.
- Attach Flexique to fondant.
- Mix with Flexique to increase the stiffness of edible fabric.
What can you make with flexique?
Edible decorations made with Flexique are more durable because they flex.
- edible fabric
- flexible wafer paper
- shoe laces
Because it's so versatile, sky's the limit on how many ways you can use Flexique.
- plastic bag
- pirate ship sails
- fish fins
- snake skin
- birch bark